I have been given an award! Thank you so much to Sawsan of Chef in disguise and Giovanna of Blue Jellybeans for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award. They both have such amazing blogs with unique recipes and wonderful pictures, and I’m so privileged to be chosen! So make sure you check them both out, because you won’t regret it!
The rules of the award are to pass it on to 15 others bloggers, and to share 7 things about yourself that your readers don’t already know. So here are my 7… I hope you find at least something interesting!
- I’m a huge fan of books. I can hardly pass by a used book store without feeling its pull, and I’ll almost always go into Barnes and Noble if I walk past it. But I’m very particular about the condition of my books, too, and have a huge collection (more than what I should have since they’re all crammed into my apartment).
- I’m an animal lover. Always have been, always will be. I was going to study to be a vet, but changed my mind and instead studied ecology, behavior, and evolution (essentially just a branch of biology).
- My two favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. I can’t decide between the two because I love the color scheme of Halloween, but I love all the baked goods that come with Christmas!
- When I was younger, I played soccer and ran track. I did sprints and hurdles. Yay for jumping over things and bruised knees! Hehe.
- I’ve been married for a little over a year to my wonderful husband, Kenn, and we’ve been together for almost 4 years now.
- I love fantasy books and video games, and pretty much anything involving elves, especially dark elves.
- I studied French for 4 or 5 years, American Sign Language for 1 year, and Japanese for a less than 1 year. Unfortunately, use it or lose it…. so I’ve lost most of it!
As for whom I choose to pass this award on to, make sure you check out these awesome blogs! And yes, I know I don’t have the 15, so just don’t count and pretend there are 15 there please. 🙂